No. 545. Atsushi Tsuneki and Manabu Matsunaka,
- “Labor Relations and Labor Law in Japan,” Pacific Rim Law & Policy Journal, Vol. 20, June 2011, pp. 529-561.
No. 544. Naoko Nishimura, Timothy Cason, Tatsuyoshi Saijo and Yoshikazu Ikeda,
- “Spite and Reciprocity in Auctions,” Games, Vol. 2, No. 3, September 2011, pp. 365-411.
No. 543. Junichiro Ishida, Toshihiro Matsumura and Noriaki Matsushima,
- “Market Competition, R&D and Firm Profits in Asymmetric Oligopoly," Journal of Industrial Economics, Vol. 59, No. 3, September 2011, pp. 484-505.
No. 542. Sajal Lahiri and Yoshiyasu Ono,
- “An Oligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin Model of Foreign Direct Investment,” Japanese Economic Review, Vol. 62, No.3, September 2011, pp. 331-347.
No. 541. Kazuo Ogawa,
Are Concavity Conditions Not Satisfied in the Cost Function? The Case
of Japanese Manufacturing Firms during the Bubble Period,” Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 73, No. 4, August 2011, pp. 556-580.
No. 540. Atsushi Tsuneki,
- “Socially Optimal Liability Rules for Firms with Natural Monopoly in Contestable Markets,” International Review of Law and Economics, Vol. 31, No. 2, June 2011, pp. 99-102.
No. 539. Yoshiyasu Ono,
- “The Keynesian Multiplier Effect Reconsidered,” Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Vol. 43, No.4, June 2011, pp. 787-794.
No. 538. Ken-ichi Hashimoto and Yoshiyasu Ono,
- “Does Pro-population Policy Raise Per Capita Consumption?” Japanese Economic Review, Vol. 62, No.2, June 2011, pp. 151-169.
No. 537. Toshihiro Matsumura and Noriaki Matsushima,
- “Collusion, Agglomeration, and Heterogeneity of Firms," Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 72, No. 1, May 2011, pp. 306-313.
No. 536. Chun Youngsub, Kim Jeongbin and Tatsuyoshi Saijo,
- “The Spite Dilemma Experiment in Korea,” Seoul Journal of Economics, Vol. 24, No. 1, 2011, pp. 87-98.
No. 535. Kazuo Ogawa,
- “Balance Sheet Deterioration and Credit Allocations: Japanese Evidence from the Short-term Economic Survey of Enterprises," Japan and the World Economy, Vol. 23, No. 2, March 2011, pp. 86-96.
No. 534. Ryu-ichiro Murota and Yoshiyasu Ono,
- “Growth, Stagnation and Status Preference,” Metroeconomica, Vol. 62, No.1, February 2011, pp. 112-149.
No. 533. Masaki Aoyagi,
- “Information Feedback in a Dynamic Tournament,” Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 70, No. 2, November 2010, pp. 242-260.
No. 532. 大竹文雄, 小原美紀,
- 「失業率と犯罪発生率の関係-時系列および都道府県別パネル分析」, 『犯罪社会学研究』, No. 35, (2010年10月), pp. 54-71. (Fumio Ohtake and Miki Kohara, "The Relationship Between Unemployment and Crime: Evidence from Time-series Data and Prefectural Panel Data (in Japanese),” Hanzai shakaigaku kenkyu (Japanese Association of Sociological Criminology), No. 35, October 2010, pp. 54-71. )
No. 531. Toshihiro Matsumura and Noriaki Matsushima,
- “When Small Firms Fight Back Against Large Firms in R&D Activities," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, Vol. 10, No. 1 (Topics), Article 81, September 2010, pp. 1-40.
No. 530. Shohei Takagi and Shigehiro Serizawa,
- “An Impossibility Theorem for Matching Problems,” Social Choice and Welfare, Vol. 35, No.2, July 2010, pp. 245-266.
No. 529. Michinori Uwasu, Yi Jiang and Tatsuyoshi Saijo,
- “On the Chinese Carbon Reduction Target,” Sustainability, Vol. 2, No. 6, June 2010, pp. 1553-1557.
No. 528. 瀋俊毅, 青木恵子, 赤井研樹, 福井温, 橋本洋之, 斧城健大, 中島孝子,
- 木村正, 森重健一郎, 西條辰義,
「大阪府泉南地域における選択型実験法を用いた妊婦の分娩施設選択に影響する要因分析」, 『医療と社会』, Vol. 20, No. 2, July 2010, pp.185-197. (Junyi Shen, Keiko Aoki, Kenju Akai, On Fukui, Hiroyuki Hashimoto, Kenta Onoshiro, Takako Nakashima, Tadashi Kimura, Kenichiro Morishige and Tatsuyoshi Saijo, Analysisi of the Factors Influencing Maternity Institution Choice among Pregnant Women in Sennan Area of Osaka Prefecture by Applying Choice Experiment Method (in Japanese), Iryo to Shakai, (Journal of Health Care and Society), Vol. 20, No. 2, July 2010, pp.185-197.
No. 527. Toshihiro Matsumura, Noriaki Matsushima and Giorgos Stamatopoulos,
- “Location Equilibrium with Asymmetric Firms: the Role of Licensing," Journal of Economics, Vol. 99, No. 3, April 2010, pp. 267-276.
No. 526. Yoshiro Tsutsui, Miles Kimball and Fumio Ohtake,
- "Koizumi Carried the Day: Did the Japanese Election Results Make People Happy and Unhappy?” European Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 26, No. 1, March 2010, pp. 12-24.
No. 525. 大竹文雄, 小原美紀,
- 「所得格差」, 樋口美雄編, 『バブル/デフレ期の日本経済と経済政策 6 労働市場と所得分配』, (内閣府経済社会総合研究所 2010年3月), pp.253-285. (Fumio Ohtake and Miki Kohara, "Income Disparities (in Japanese),” in Yoshio Higuchi, eds., Baburu/Defureki no Nihon Keizai to Keizai Seisaku 6, Rodo Shijo to Shotoku Bunpai (The Japanese Economy and Economic Policy Bubble/Deflationary period, Vol. 6, The Labor Market and Income Distribution), Naikakufu Keizai Shakai Sogo Kenkyusho (Economic and Social Research Institute, Government of Japan, March 2010), pp. 253-285.)
No. 524. 小原美紀, 大竹文雄,
- 「親の失業が新生児の健康状態に与える影響」, 『日本労働研究雑誌』, No. 595, (2010年1月), pp. 15-26. (Miki Kohara and Fumio Ohtake, "Influence of Parents' Unemployment on the Health of Newborn Babies (in Japanese),” Nihon Rodo Kenkyu Zasshi (The Japanese Journal of Labour Studies), No. 595, Special 2010, pp. 15-26.)
No. 523. Shinsuke Ikeda, Myong-Il Kang and Fumio Ohtake,
- “Hyperbolic Discounting, the Sign Effect, and the Body Mass Index,” Journal of Health Economics, Vol. 29, No. 2, March 2010, pp. 268-284.
No. 522. Tatsuyoshi Saijo and Hiroshi Hamasaki,
- “Designing Post-Kyoto Institutions: From the Reduction Rate to the Emissions Amount,” in Akimasa Sumi, Kensuke Fukushi and Ai Hiramatsu eds., Adaptation and Mitigation Strategies for Climate Change (Springer, 2010), pp. 85-96.
No. 521. Tatsuyoshi Saijo and Takehiko Yamato,
- “Fundamental Impossibility Theorems on Voluntary Participation in the Provision of Non-excludable Public Goods,” Review of Economic Design, Vol. 14, No. 1, March 2010, pp. 51-73.
No. 520. Keiko Aoki, Junyi Shen and Tatsuyoshi Saijo,
- "Consumer Reaction to Information on Food Additives: Evidence from an Eating Experiment and a Field Survey," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 73, No. 3, March 2010, pp. 433-438.
No. 519. Fumio Ohtake and Shimpei Sano,
- "The Effects of Demographic Change on Public Education in Japan," in Takatoshi Ito and Andrew K. Rose, eds., The Economic Consequences of Demographic Change in East Asia, (NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Vol. 19), (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2010), pp. 193-223.
No. 518. Yoshiyasu Ono,
- “Trade Policy，Exchange Rate Adjustment and Unemployment,” in Noel Gaston and Ahmed M. Khalid eds., Globalization and Economic Integration: Winners and Losers in the Asia-Pacific, (Edward Elgar Publishing, 2010), pp. 153-172.
No. 517. Yoshiyasu Ono,
- “Japan's Long-run Stagnation and Economic Policies,”in Bradley Bateman, Toshiaki Hirai, Maria Cristina Marcuzzoed., The Return to Keynes, Chapter 2, (Harvard University Press, 2010), pp. 32-50.
No. 516. Yoshiyasu Ono and Akihisa Shibata,
“Time Patience and Specialization Patterns in the Presence of Asset Trade,” Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Vol. 42, No.1, February 2010, pp. 93-112.
No. 515. Masaki Aoyagi,
- “Optimal Sales Schemes against Interdependent Buyers,” American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, Vol. 2, No. 1, February 2010, pp. 150-182.
No. 514. Noriaki Matsushima,
- “Vertical Mergers and Product Differentiation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Vol. 57, No. 4, December 2009, pp. 812-834.
No. 513. Toshihiro Matsumura, Noriaki Matsushima and Ikuo Ishibashi,
- “Privatization and Entries of Foreign Enterprises in a Differentiated Industry," Journal of Economics, Vol. 98, No. 3, December 2009, pp. 203-219.
No. 512. Shinsuke Ikeda,
- “Export- and Import-Specific Habit Formation,” Review of Development Economics Vol. 13, No. 4, November 2009, pp. 709-718.
No. 511. Kentaro Hatsumi and Shigehiro Serizawa,
- “Coalitionally Strategy-Proof Rules in Allotment Economies with Homogeneous Indivisible Objects,” Social Choice and Welfare, Vol. 33, No.3, September 2009, pp. 423-447.
No. 510. Daiji Kawaguchi, Fumio Ohtake and Keiko Tamada,
- "The Productivity of Public Capital: Evidence from Japan's 1994 Electoral Reformstar," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Vol. 23, September 2009, pp. 332-343.
No. 509. Shinsuke Ikeda and Ichiro Gombi,
- “Habit Formation in an Interdependent World Economy,” Macroeconomic Dynamics Vol. 13, No.4, September 2009, pp. 477-492.
No. 508. Yusuke Kinari, Fumio Ohtake and Yoshiro Tsutsui,
- "Time Discounting: Declining Impatience and Interval Effect," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, August 2009, Vol. 39, No. 1, pp. 87-112.
No. 507. Junyi Shen and Tatsuyoshi Saijo,
- “Does An Energy Efficiency Label Alter Consumers' Purchase Decision? A Latent Class Approach Based on Data from Shanghai,” Journal of Environmental Management, Vol. 90, No. 11, August 2009, pp. 3561-3573.
No. 506. 水谷徳子, 奥平寛子, 木成勇介, 大竹文雄,
- 「自信過剰が男性を競争させる」, 『行動経済学』, Vol. 2, No.1, (2009年7月), pp. 1-26. (Noriko Mizutani, Hiroko Okudaira, Yusuke Kinari,and Fumio Ohtake, "Overconfidence Makes Men Compete More (in Japanese),” Kodo Keizaigaku (Journal of Bihavioral Economics and Finance), Vol. 2, No. 1, August 2009, pp. 1-26.)
No. 505. 佐々木勝, 大竹文雄
- 「スポーツ活動と昇進」, 『日本労働研究雑誌』, No. 587, 2009年6月号, 62-89ページ. (Masaru Sasaki and Fumio Ohtake, "Sport Activities and Promotion (in Japanese),” Nihon Rodo Kenkyu Zasshi (The Japanese Journal of Labour Studies), No. 587, June 2009, pp. 62-89.)
No. 504. Masaki Aoyagi and Guillaume Frechette,
- “Collusion as Public Monitoring Becomes Noisy: Experimental Evidence,” Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 144, No. 3, May 2009, pp. 1135-1165.
No. 503. Junichiro Ishida and Noriaki Matsushima,
- “Should Civil Servants Be Restricted in Wage Bargaining? A Mixed-duopoly Approach,” Journal of Public Economics, Vol. 93, No. 3-4, April 2009, pp. 634-646.
No. 502. Koichi Futagami, Akihiko Kaneko, Yoshiyasu Ono and Akihisa Shibata,
- “International Asset Trade, Capital Income Taxation, and Specialization Patterns,” Journal of Public Economic Theory, Vol.10, No.5, October 2008, pp. 743-763.
No. 501. Ken-ichi Hirose and Shinsuke Ikeda,
- “On Decreasing Marginal Impatience,” Japanese Economic Review Vol. 59, September 2008, pp. 259-274.
No. 500. Fumio Ohtake,
- "Inequality in Japan," Asian Economic Policy Review, Vol. 3, No. 1, June 2008, pp. 87-109.
No. 499. Sajal Lahiri and Yoshiyasu Ono,
- “The Effects of New Environment on Foreign Direct Investment in an Oligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin Model,” in Sugata Marjit and Eden Yu, eds., Contemporary and Emerging Issues in Trade Theory and Policy, (Bingley: Emerald, 2008), pp. 367-377.
No. 498. Hiroki Saitoh and Shigehiro Serizawa,
- “Vickrey Allocation Rule with Income Effect,” Economic Theory, Vol. 35, No.2, May 2008, pp. 391-401.
No. 497. Masako Ikefuji,
- “Habit Formation in an Endogenous Growth Model with Pollution Abatement Activities," Journal of Economics, Vol. 94, No. 3, April 2008, pp. 241-259.
No. 496. Tatsuyoshi Saijo,
- “Spiteful Behavior in Voluntary Contribution Mechanism Experiments,” in Charles R. Plott and Vernon L. Smith, eds., Handbook of Experimental Economics Results (Elsevier Scinece, 2008).
No. 495. Junyi Shen and Tatsuyoshi Saijo,
- “Reexamining the Relations between Socio-demographic Characteristics and Individual Environmental Concern: Evidence from Shanghai Data,” Journal of Environmental Psychology, Vol. 28, No. 1, March 2008, pp. 42-50.
*No. 494. チャールズ・ユウジ・ホリオカ,
- 「遺産動機の国際比較」, 『季刊 個人金融』 2011年夏号, 第6巻, 第2号, 2-7ページ. (Charles Yuji Horioka "An International Comparison of Bequest Motives (in Japanese),” Kikan Kojin Kinyu (Quarterly of Personal Finance), Vol. 6, No. 2 July 2011, pp. 2-7.)
*No. 493. Charles Yuji Horioka and Shizuka Sekita,
- "The Degree of Judicial Enforcement and Credit Markets: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data,"
International Review of Finance, Vol. 11, No. 2, June 2011, pp. 245-268.
*No. 492. Charles Yuji Horioka and Reiko Kanda,
- "Revitalizing the Japanese Economy by Socializing Risk,"
The Japanese Economy, Vol. 37, No. 3, Fall 2010, pp. 3-36.